Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Maiden that bowled me over!

Two new, news channels were launched back to back. CNN-IBN and Times Now, though I liked IBN a lot for its sheer simplicity and sensible packaging, I thought I would never see Times now. The main reason being I do not like their newspaper. But this one news anchor, caught my attention, and till this day I am a loyal viewer to the channel, just hoping that I see her again. It was later that I realized that it had some good shows too, like Brand Equity and Foodie with Kunal Vijaykar.
Getting back to the point, I was talking about Ekta Kumar Nagpal, the brainy beauty, who clean bowled me. I am completely smitten by this beautiful petite and presumably intelligent lass. Her small but smiling eyes would speak a thousand other words, other than the news which she would read out. Her curly but elegant tresses would cascade down like an effervescent water fall. In a bid to search her photograph I used google to the optimum level, but alas, God had some other plans. She had this zing and a smile in her voice that very few girls do have, Sonali Kulkarni being one of them. Though she was made to wear that boring pink suit on the channel, I am sure she would look gorgeous in a white chudidaar even!
Please find her for me, at least a photo graph!
Until then let me sulk and pine and……..think about her…
“tu chupi hain kahaan……me tadapta yahaan…..”

4 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

The best part is that when you google the words ekta kumar nagpal, the first entry on display is your blog...lolzzzz

2:39 PM  
Blogger amit said...

its actually funny, in fact i could sense this coming to me. even i searched somewhere, but no result. i thought as if i was the knight in the poem "la belle dame sans merci". just kidding, but she was so beautiful!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Nobby said...

Hi!
Great lass makes the day bright.I thought I'm the only guy want to watch her, here she got a big following. grear lady way to go.

4:39 PM  
Blogger HK said...

Man she is so elegant and poised and charming .... makes the morning bright ...

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home